CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

...poem?!...

Today our teacher told us to do a poem about HTML!!! Gah! Of all the things we could write about, why did it have to be HTML?! Who in their right minds would make a poem about HTML?! Now I can seriously say my life sucks. Well, maybe I could make this poem my stress reliever. I'll just write how much I hate HTML...at least I wont be lying. :)

Heres my poem:

HTML

You are the source of my pain

The reason I have nothing to gain

Every code I read

My heart begins to bleed


As I am writing this poetry

I wonder who started this misery

My head is filled with dates and names

Sometimes I just want to burst into flames


Well, here I am sitting in class

Wondering if this is really a must

Kill me now and make me free

Of this damned insanity

21 comments:

Jamille_Q. said...

wow ganda ng poem mo ah..
beyond artistic!! hehehe

neni said...

idol ang poem!! i totally agree!!!ginawang emo ang html! wahaha. =D

The Inheritance Trilogy said...

its nice, I know..wah..
napilitan lng aq..
joke lng..!
peace!
buh bye!

♦PongeE♦ said...

..NIKKAEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..nice poem..n.n

eiram >. said...

wahaha. nice one! love your poem nikkii. haha. i still don't have a clue kung pano ko gagawin yung poem na yun. riiight. w'ever. :]]

chixie pixie said...

emo! nyahaha nice one evil twin sister :DD

Unknown said...

nice one ;d haha.

anggnda ng blog structure. kainggit. simple yet very elegant. basta black ba tlga. =))

sk8_core said...

amazement! haha. lol. ^^

aizel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Jen-Tiu said...

well done nikki! haha XDD

seriously, i really like it, the way you criticize and hate HTML. :D

Kokol said...

wow... may talent ka pala sa paggawa ng mga poem.. ok na ok.. comment ka rin sa akin. www.azlloki.blogspot.com. Warning! May mga bad terms.. shield your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

Desiree Joy A. Eldian said...

hi nikki.. nice poem.. hehe la na ako masabi.. ang ganda talaga.. (^^,)
hehe.. comment ka rin sa akin.. =)

lottie said...

woosh..
cool!! :))
haha..

sk8_core said...

nyc poem. same tau. lol. ^^

Anonymous said...

hmmm.maganda man.pwede na.

narj07 said...

nice one!:D) sorry ha this comment is meaningless >_< haha.. anyways, pdi tamen yo comment!thx!^^,

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

Nicely made. :3 It's not emo-ish, so I guess that's a good thing.

REALLY.

Itchigo said...

Nice >_<

L-e-s-L-i-E said...

nice one.. =p

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

nice poem..

Ganni said...

woah! grabe tamen te oh! ahehe... HTML is just like programming! it's just complicated that's why it's sometimes difficult... i hope you'll learn to take these things as a challenge... imagine life without any challenges... boring db?

cge, kuidaw pirmi!

-GanNi