CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

This is a poem about me! Our teacher told us that we needed to write one. This is all for our stupid project. Well, I enjoyed making it anyway. I hope you like it. Please leave a comment. :)


I like the colors lavender and blue


Maybe I would like you too


As long as your friendly, caring and kind


Then I'm sure we can go chill and unwind


I hate insects and all other creepy crawlies


They give me the same feeling whenever I see cooties


I love eating chocolates and lollipops too


I also love going to the zoo




So, there I've made a poem about me


I guess you'll like me although I can't guarantee


Just give me a lollipop and we'll be friends


Happy forever and tight 'till the end!

9 comments:

chixie pixie said...

how cute >.<
nice yang :D

narj07 said...

yay! i think this has nothing to do with the grades..>_< anyways, you demanded for it.. so here it is.. haha! this is meaningless.. im just trying to make this long but the truth is.. all i want to say is that.. the poem is nice! :D) whaha!^^,

sk8_core said...

nyc one. creepy crawlies gale?! lol.:)

aizel said...

ok..nice! lollipop everyday? :DD

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

Pehrtay.

:3

That was good. Really good. Fully defines you in my opinion. Chuu.

neni said...

nice nik! lolly.lolly!

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

cute poem.. nice description.. kilala mo tlaga sarili mo.. haha.. idol poem mo..

§↑bUns0 isSue↓§ said...

ang ganda! :D

i like it!:D

comment back..

lottie said...

hahaha. :DD galing.